Friday, September 12, 2014

Welcome to CreationOvation!

Hi there!

Welcome to my little spot on the web. I hope you have had a blessed day. I know I have. I guess I could share a little about what I hope to accomplish with this blog.

More than anything I want to share my faith!  I believe Jesus Christ is the son of God. Born a virgin birth and lived a sinless life. He died a horrible death so that I might have salvation. Through His death he conquered death and rose again in three days.  AND....I believe He is coming very soon!!

I believe that our talents, the things that come easy for us, are gifts from our Heavenly Father and we should use those gifts to glorify Him!  That is what I most hope to do.

Along the way I'll pick up a few recipes here and there. Share some crafting ideas and talk about current events and how we are seeing Bible prophecy fulfilled!!!  So many exciting things....


I love good conversation, so jump in and leave your  comments!  Let's have some fun.  If you feel inclined go check out my Etsy page!!  I would love to get some feedback.

Until next time...God bless!!

~Rachel




No comments: